EarthMoversMC
Please Create An Account or Sign In.
EarthMoversMC
Please Create An Account or Sign In.
EarthMoversMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER IP: 37.59.252.115:25565

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chonk loader !!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ludvigcollin96

Diamonds : 4146

chonk loader !!! Empty
PostSubject: chonk loader !!!   chonk loader !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:15 pm

chunk loader is not working as it should! they did not load chunks! my 5 Teare ender spawner dont go when I'm not there!
Back to top Go down
thebeast5282

Diamonds : 4129

chonk loader !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: chonk loader !!!   chonk loader !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:28 pm

When the server restarts you have to load the chunkloader then it will work until the next restart, then you will have to go back and load it again.
Back to top Go down
ludvigcollin96

Diamonds : 4146

chonk loader !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: chonk loader !!!   chonk loader !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:16 am

yes i now but i put it down and i did /home dont work!! its som fuckt up chonkloders !!
Back to top Go down
thebeast5282

Diamonds : 4129

chonk loader !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: chonk loader !!!   chonk loader !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:31 pm

Facepalm
Two totally different things. your file containing your homes was probably corrupted by a server crash. happens alot in Java
Please learn english
Back to top Go down
roberestarkk

Diamonds : 4112

chonk loader !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: chonk loader !!!   chonk loader !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:33 am

Unless he is trying to say he placed it down, then used /home to go somewhere else and was able to see whether or not the chunkloader was working from where he was...

For Example:
The tier 5 Ender spawner which I think he is saying he has could be located somewhere which would not normally be loaded from his /home, yet have some mechanism (EG: Ender Chests) by which he could see whether it was working from his /home...

Also, when I asked in-game, someone told me they were disabled...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chonk loader !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: chonk loader !!!   chonk loader !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chonk loader !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EarthMoversMC :: The Community :: Community Discussion-
Jump to: