EarthMoversMC
Please Create An Account or Sign In.
EarthMoversMC
Please Create An Account or Sign In.
EarthMoversMC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER IP: 37.59.252.115:25565

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is my brother banned for greifing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JasonSuess

Diamonds : 4104

What is my brother banned for greifing? Empty
PostSubject: What is my brother banned for greifing?   What is my brother banned for greifing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:41 am

Just yesterday i found out my brother was banned for greifing. What did he greif, because i've never seen him greif a server he likes to play on?
Back to top Go down
Slapyurmomma
Admin
Slapyurmomma

Diamonds : 4243

PostSubject: Re: What is my brother banned for greifing?   What is my brother banned for greifing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:57 am

he was logged on the server console logging into game in a players base that was griefed at the same time as another player that was there got a screen shot.
Back to top Go down
https://earthmoversmc.forumotion.com
JasonSuess

PostSubject: Re: What is my brother banned for greifing?   What is my brother banned for greifing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:22 pm

You know this really doesn't sound like something my brother would do. He's spent some time making machines and i can't see him throwing it all away to greif someone, who was it that got greifed, maybe i can talk to them and ask if they actually saw him destroying?
Back to top Go down
JasonSuess

PostSubject: Re: What is my brother banned for greifing?   What is my brother banned for greifing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:56 pm

I have never know my brother to greif someones house and I would really like him to play with me on the server again, so whoever got greifed, i'm willing to help them get stuff back and anything they need help with. And please look at the pictures again because i really dont think my brother greifed anything.
Back to top Go down
JustinSuess

Diamonds : 4098

PostSubject: Re: What is my brother banned for greifing?   What is my brother banned for greifing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:41 pm

Can you show us the screenshots? im sure theres an explanation...
Back to top Go down
JustinSuess

Diamonds : 4098

PostSubject: Re: What is my brother banned for greifing?   What is my brother banned for greifing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:47 pm

What did the players base look like... IT could have been my own or something. was i wearing my quantum leggings and jeptack like I should. I logged in there????? was it my neather stockpile of barrels or my cobble house in a swamp???
Back to top Go down
Slapyurmomma
Admin
Slapyurmomma

Diamonds : 4243

PostSubject: Re: What is my brother banned for greifing?   What is my brother banned for greifing? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:36 pm

You will be unbanned, but will be watched for a little while. from what i saw is, a base was griefed and the owner of the base got a screen shot of Thunderblites, well i went back to the server console logs and found that Justin had logged into the game after a restart within 20 blocks of where thunder was when he got caught, i then asked the players of the base that got griefed if they played with justin and they said no. so thats why you were banned.

Back to top Go down
https://earthmoversmc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is my brother banned for greifing?   What is my brother banned for greifing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is my brother banned for greifing?
Page 1 of 1